NO SHOW & CANCELLATION POLICY – MASSAGE
Updated October 2020
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION TERMS
Your business is valued, and your cooperation is appreciated. We are making a commitment to you to guarantee your appointment time and refusing all other requests once you have made the appointment.
- When you book an appointment, that time is set aside for you, and missed appointments prevent us from accommodating other clients. Please understand that therapists and trainers only get paid when they deliver a service.
- 24-hour notice is required for all cancellations.
- Payment in full will be required for late cancellations or “no-shows” unless:
- the appointment can be filled
- Unforeseen last-minute cancellation fees are determined by the Massage Therapists and/or Clinic management discretion.
- COVID-19 cancellations due to symptoms or exposure are canceled without question, rebooking will require 14-days or negative testing.
- An appointment may be canceled by either Deep Roots Massage Therapy or guest if symptoms are present, a parent is attending to a child with symptoms or caretaking requirements due to COVID.
- If an emergency arises, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can treat your specific situation with personal attention. We recognize that there are circumstances that are out of your control (sudden illness, family emergencies, etc.) and your therapist may make an exception to the above policies on those rare occasions.
- Missed appointment fees are not eligible for direct billing or insurance compensation.
Depending on our schedule, late appointments may not receive the full session time allotted for the treatment service booked: Full payment is required.
Therapeutic massage is strictly non-sexual. If the client expresses interest in a sexual massage, the therapist will terminate the massage immediately and payment for the appointed service will be rendered in full.
CANCELLATION POLICY – TEACH TOUCH WELLNESS CLASSES
Our venue holds limited seating, and many of our Teach Touch Wellness Classes sell out. For this reason, we request that you cancel at least 24-hours before your scheduled class. This will allow us to offer your spot to another individual. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
Please note, we do not offer refunds on cancellations within the 24-hours notice period.
However, if you give us at least 72-Hours notice of your need to cancel, we will credit your payment toward another Wellness Class or massage service. However, if you do not cancel with at least 24-hours’ notice, you will lose any payments you have already made.